Hr Block - Emerald advance -1000
I applied for advance loan and was denied.Due to credit rating; but rating has been the same for the past 5 years.
I have been with H&R Block for 12 years and have applied for the advance loans for the past 3 years. Many are looking forward to these loans especially during the holidays. I can imagine how many others that has been turned down at a time of need. Two other friends of mine were denied also.
I will not continue to deal with them at all. The sad part about this is that too are doing a credit inquiry so that adds to the problem also.
You can also have to many inquiries.If any one else has had this problem please use your voice.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Do not fall for these peoples TV add. They have collected $5850 for filing my taxes and negotiations with IRS. They have done NOTHING till today(5 months). When I call..."
- "Made apointment and agents two walkby's and made us wait for more than an hour..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "We purchased our Stringray boat new with a Mercruiser engine. The first week we had it the engine took on water, almost filling the compartment and swamping the engine..."
- "This is most definitely true! Judge Love has granted Primary Custody of my children to my extremely abusive and unstable husband He has beaten and talked in details about how he..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "Avoid Cancun top dental in plaza las Americas, I took my wife for a revision because she was in pain,right from the get go they try to get her to..."
- "I am particular, but I am not unreasonable. When you are paying that sort of money, you should be expecting perfection. I bought a pair of new logo of Gucci sandals..."
- "I am a former employee of Target and know this person, she is a rotten person who lives to make herself larger than life off of other peoples problems. She..."