Hr Block - H&R Block Emerald AdvanceÂ® Line of Credit
we received a loan in December for a line of credit and the employee said we had 2 ways to pay it off 1 is pay it off when we receive our income tax the second was a monthly payment taken from the emerald card because we direct deposit our paycheck on the card.so we went with the monthly payment right off our card each month no hassle of having to remember to pay them back for the loan.
well it went well for the first 2 payments until today when my wifes check was withdrawn by them to pay back the loan 700 dollars of it with a balance of 918 dollars left to pay on the loan which they claim any other money deposited on the card will be taken 2 until the loan is satisfied. they did this with no warning we are a disabled family and live paycheck to paycheck. we have 5 kids the youngest requires extensive medical treatment. my wifes check was putting food on the table and paying bills like our auto insurance and gasoline to drive to Dr's and school.
what i cant believe is they would take her whole check even though its been deposited twice a month for the past 7 months on there card. i could see maybe if they took half but the whole thing talk about being cruel to its customers and its not us that will suffer from this its the kids so thank you h&r block for rendering our car underivable so we cant legally drive it or put gas in it. thank you for our son missing appointments and thank you for making me beg for food to feed my family. THANK H&R Block For Hurting OUR Children.
i hope your CEO enjoys his dinner because to night i go with not.review #223777
You may also like
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I went to add postage I typed in $5.00, a pop-up came on the screen and said it didn't accept $5.00 and automatically charged me $50.00. I didn't get a..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "A friend of mine went to Dr. George Commons nearly a decade ago and is still reeling from the damage done to her by this absolute disgrace to medicine. Dr...."
- " I want to the office about the picnic area in front of my patio on Friday the 24 at 3:00p.m. I was assured by the maintenance personnel that he..."
- "Well let me start by saying I dont think my washing machine is repairable, its just over 2 years old and we shouldn't be having these issues. It began having..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."