Hr Block - H&R Block Emerald Advance up to $1000
I recieved a letter with a plastic card included with information about the H&R Block Emerald Advance. Which, yes on approved credit, based on what your antisapated tax return will be, will loan you up to $1000.
I brought all the information and papers needed to my H&R Block agent. I was told to antisapate a return of $8,470.00. How ever my loan was denied within 2 seconds of my agent pressing the send button.
My agent said (I quote) "I'm sorry your loan wasn't approved. It's sad 80% of the loans aren't. I've only had one approved that I have done. People get their hopes up and well...you should get your w-2's soon."
Why even bother to waste the paper and plastic cards with loans % like that!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "I engaged the company due to an inappropriate claim of the IRS for back taxes. Tax Masters did nothing for their 'fee' other than to cause non-lawyers to manage my filling..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I purchased this set in July 2012 since then it started Cracking and Peeling. I had also purchased the Extended Warranty. Since I had that warranty I called and was..."
- "Sergio Zambrano stole $ 50,000 from my company. Sergio used the money to bail out his brother Jahaziel Zambrano for HOME INVASION ROBBERY and then he ran. Sergio Zambrano..."
- "PetSmart store number #392 on 2925 Lancaster Dr NE Salem, Oregon 97305 A PetSmart dog groomer employee name Tanya Stanley. Did you know that she been giving a nudity pictures to..."