Hr Block - H@R BLOCK EMERALD CARD
This is a scam to get u to take this card,i was told by h@r block that if you withdraw money from and allpoint atm you would not be charged.This is a big fat lie!!!!they take $2.50 out each time.Never will i get this card again!!!!!!!Called them they said your not getting charged for using the machine its a charge for h@r block!All i can say is this sucks so please do not get this card its not worth it!!!!!!!Please these people lie and thats not fair to us.u need to say this up front
More Review Details
- Review category
- Tax services
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "My BF went to them, they told him he would be receiving a refund of $2400. After doing the calculations and after speaking to the CRA. The actual amount is..."
- "$99 Brake Job?? Forget about it !! Classic auto repair scam artists, bait & switch...they tear down your wheels/brakes, THEN start claiming all these things that are wrong....hey,..."
- "I called for a carry out pizza at 1811 hours. I was told my pizza would be ready in 20 minutes. I arrived at the store at 1832 hours. They..."
- "First of all, there in not enough room on the online form to finish a complaint. This is not my first letter to Delta regarding poor quality of service. It seems..."
- "I get emails saying there is a winner from NC, a winner named Michelle and a winner with my exact birthdate, yet you never find out who the winners are...."
- "The driver actually cut a large triangle out of the top of the food box and stuck candy and a note INSIDE THE FOOD BOX. Oh my god. I'm shocked...."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."