HR Block Emerald Card
I hate HR Block.In 2007, I used them for my tax last yr and everything was fine, except for all the hidden fees they charge.
I got my tax refund on the emerald card, and then got rid of it, thinking I was done with it. Then the government decided to give a stimulus package. Then, the Tax administration office decided it would be best to give out the fund the same way they sent out the 07 tax return.
Upon the urgent news, I called H R Block to get another card sent to.Needless to say, I have made 5 attempts, not exaggerating, to get my new emerald card, but to no avail have I received my money.review #146771
You may also like
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..."
- "I hate and I mean hate this company 17%....really and my car payment is $479. This was the worst mistake ever. This was my first car loan and I was..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I love Arbonne all of it's products. My daughter has studied skin care products for 17 years and knows her stuff. She has worked for every major skin..."
- "First, the delivery guys took the doors and shelves/bins off the new fridge, and placed them in the wet grass and dirt, leaning them up unprotected, against the tree in..."
- "I am a regular customer of things remembered but usually I always pick up what I see in store, never had issues with any in past 3-4 yrs. I realized..."
- "I went to the hair cuttery in downtown Chicago on Halsted street and asked for a simple trim. I just had 22 inch hair extentions installed that cost me $272.00...."