HR Block Emerald Card
I hate HR Block.In 2007, I used them for my tax last yr and everything was fine, except for all the hidden fees they charge.
I got my tax refund on the emerald card, and then got rid of it, thinking I was done with it. Then the government decided to give a stimulus package. Then, the Tax administration office decided it would be best to give out the fund the same way they sent out the 07 tax return.
Upon the urgent news, I called H R Block to get another card sent to.Needless to say, I have made 5 attempts, not exaggerating, to get my new emerald card, but to no avail have I received my money.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "I seen someone on OkCupid and reported to them. The next working day I found myself deleted from the website, I tried to ask them why but couldn't connect..."
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "Our just over a year old Frigidaire (model FPGF3685LSA) range door will not close tightly. I had a Frigidaire approved tech out and he changed the hinges. All..."
- "I have been a loyal customer of Amazon since 2002. In the beginning they were a customer oriented company. Since 2006 I have noticed that this is changing,..."
- "Ordered a Money Tree with a manicured Feng Shui look, what was received was a plant that was too big for the container. It was not planned into the container...."