Resolved
2.1
Additional Fees

Update by user Mar 04

If this happens to you goto your local office and get a new card as I did, don’t wait for them to mail one cause if they can steal your info once and empty it out what’s to stop them doing it again? I hit up an ATM.

Update by user Mar 04

I received my money back on a new card. Never once was notified or contacted, just checked my balance curiously.

Given it disappeared in moments before a call or heads up Would have been nice. I’m glad they were able to resolve the issue tho but it’s absolute bs it happened at all, no one had that card nor should have had its information except the company itself so I hope they find whoever did it and prosecute them.

Original review posted by user Mar 03

Money stolen off account in an entirely different state when I never lost possession of my card. Customer support had me fill out a form disputing the charge and have not contacted me back to let me know what is happening with my money.

This is a company I trusted with my money and it has been stolen and I can't even speak with someone in the states about what happened. Will be going to lawyers within the week if not resolved.

Hoping for the best but entirely pissed it was allowed to happen in the first place. Most companies instantly put a lock on the card when purchases occur suddenly in a different states to prevent this.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Comments