Verified Reviewer

My name is Chelsea I filed my taxes with your Lake City FL office and was estimated to receive my refund on February 27.2024. After not getting my refund and spending 3 days non stop on phone to IRS I was informed that not only did the tax preparer enter my wrong year of birth he also had my earned income credit and refund backwards and on wrong lines on form.

I now have to wait to be mailed a CP05 form that can't even be mailed to March 11 then fill it out and return it then once it's received I should get refund 120 days afterwards per IRS. So approx. 5 months AFTER I should get it. Just to ensure you understand my delima.

I am a single mom of 2 girls, no help from the dad financially or anyone else. My 2011 Hyundai accent and only ride blew up in October which cost me my job being I live 18 miles out of town I can't walk nor find a ride. I've been waiting on my tax return to purchase a used car since October. Now being your incompetent tax preparer has messed my taxes up I'll probably loose my home as well.

So please explain to me how hr block is going to fix this ASAP being it was your mistake and y'all guarantee accuracy. Otherwise I will be seeking pro bono legal council immediately to take action on your guarantee. I'm not including my correct phone number as it's turned off from non pymt as well but can use neighbor wifi so request correspondence be done thru this email.

Also I would like to have all communication in writing. Thank you

User's recommendation: Go to a tax office that knows what there doing. Not hr block.

Preferred solution: Apology.

HR Block Cons: Did not train the tax preparer correctly.

Location: 2367 West US Highway 90, Lake City, Florida 32055, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

HR Block Reviews