1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Since the office in memorial in Houston was not answering or having my taxes done to file them on time, I had contacted another CPA to work on them and one day before due date H&R Block send the tax for approval which I did, later on the one from the other tax aacountant arrived, comparing them they were different.Then I asked both the CPA and HR Block the reason why , the CPA gave all the written explanations not even on the one she maid but highlighted the mistakes on the one made by HR Block.

Today mofe than 15 months HR Bkock remain quite about it and even after complaining to the office manager nothing has been done. I call numerous times to that office and others nearby to get the district manager or regional manager telephone number but always say that they are not allowed to give it to anyone.

Call headquarters and also is a nightmare to get someone on the line.So no means whatsover to.talk to someone that probabky care about customer service and bring the name of HR Block to the standards.

Review about: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments