Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

We have been using H& R Block for over 20 years, well this year has been a complete DISASTER!!!Had our taxes done early January so we would not have any problems, well just got a letter from the IRS stating the numbers are all wrong!!

Called H&R several times just complete confusion on their part. When we met the new tax preparer we should of walked out she either needs meds or is just completely in a fog!! Still do not know if she corrected it properly she wanted to send me the forms in the mail to be corrected???

I will NEVER use them again!!Waste of money!

Review about: Hr Block Hr Block Tax Software.

Reason of review: Waste of money.

Preferred solution: I want a refund for the preparation!! and someone with a brain to contact me.

I didn't like: Fact that all the intelligant tax preparers are gone.

Appears you didn't verify all the info on your return before filing with IRS.You are responsible for whatever you file with IRS, not H&R Block.

Spending $900 for someone else to do a tax return seems rather high.

Why not just buy the H&R Block tax prep software and do your returns yourself on your home computer next year.The cost to buy their program is around $35-40.

to h.kitchener #1437057

How is it my fault that H&R Block filled out the forms properly? How is it my fault their employee either needs to be on meds or get a few brain cells? I did not pay 900.00 to have my taxes done, this included what I paid and countless loss wages dealing with this.