I contacted H&R Block in Russell Ontario to enquire about a quote.The man that answered to phone in a very rude fashion claimed to be the manager.

I asked him if they did free quotes. His response was FOR WHAT? In a very firm voice. I asked if I had the right number because I thought being a tax service and being income tax season that he should know what I was talking about.

He said he could give me a quote over the phone. I gave him very little information, and he said " I can tell you right now your return should be about $250.00." that answer turned into I would be charged $200 to $300 to have my taxes done. I told him that I had contacted another H&R Block, but I decided to call them because their branch was closer to home. the other branch told me that they charge $70 and if you wanted cash back that they take a percentage off the return.

He said he didn't know who I was talking to, but anywhere else that I call would be comparable to his quote.

He was full of BULL and has no people skills whatsoever.I would recommend anyone and everyone to stay away from whatever scam the manager Chris Smith that works at H&R Block at 92 Mill Russell Ontario is trying to pull.

Review about: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.