I contacted H&R Block in Russell Ontario to enquire about a quote. The man that answered to phone in a very rude fashion claimed to be the manager.

I asked him if they did free quotes. His response was FOR WHAT? In a very firm voice. I asked if I had the right number because I thought being a tax service and being income tax season that he should know what I was talking about.

He said he could give me a quote over the phone. I gave him very little information, and he said " I can tell you right now your return should be about $250.00." that answer turned into I would be charged $200 to $300 to have my taxes done. I told him that I had contacted another H&R Block, but I decided to call them because their branch was closer to home. the other branch told me that they charge $70 and if you wanted cash back that they take a percentage off the return.

He said he didn't know who I was talking to, but anywhere else that I call would be comparable to his quote.

He was full of BULL and has no people skills whatsoever. I would recommend anyone and everyone to stay away from whatever scam the manager Chris Smith that works at H&R Block at 92 Mill Russell Ontario is trying to pull.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments