2.5
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I liked the tax lady I worked with but was pissed when I found out it was costing me over $400 dollars!!! I will never go back to H and R block again, this is an outrage to charge anybody this kind of money to get their hard earned money!!!

I was called by the manager to discuss but what for??? is she going to give me some of my money back? No the only reason is to keep my business, which they have lost forever and any of my family members....I come from a large family.

I think there should be a flat fee for everyone that is not in the 400 dollar range, I'm sick thinking about it. Shame on you H and R block

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Hr Block Pros: Staff.

Hr Block Cons: Price.

Comments

The same thing happened to me. I will never use them again.

I love how people complain that something costs too much. Have you ever owned an H & R Block office?

If not, you have no clue.

Now, being in the industry, H & R is high. It’s a franchise so only a small fraction of that 400 stays at the local office. The rest goes to corporate.

Most small CPA firms will be cheaper than a tax shack. If not too complex, it’s even cheaper to do it yourself.