Everyone needs to be fired in the H &;; R Block Main Street branch Hendersonville NC except one preparer named Michael. They are rude and racist.

I am black and treated very disrespectfully. The attendant at the front desk had the nastiest attitude of anyone I have ever encountered doing a customer service job. She yelled at me, spoke to me like I was a child. I am 47 years old.

Michael tried to make excuses for her saying she was overwhelmed by all the calls and clients. Then to add insult to injury my tax preparer Darcy overcharged me $50.00 more than what they said I owed. I reported the desk clerk to the manager. I witnessed her being aggressive, yelling at him, justifying her actions.

I thought I was being pranked the episode was so bizarre. I told the manager her behavior had cost them business and a customer because I would not ever return there again.

I then tried to call the sister branch and complain which is even more racist, and she upheld the desk attendant's behavior I immediately started telling people entering the business they should go somewhere else. I went to another tax preparation company and told the preparer what I had experienced she said several other clients had come to get their taxes done at her company complaining about the behavior and service at H& R Block on Main Street to the extent they were holding her w2s hostage that she had dropped off two weeks prior refusing to process them or return the copies.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hr Block Cons: Racist, Price gauging.

Comments