Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

2.2

I filed taxes with h and r block app, and paid a tax pro to review it, Chhandita Roy is her name.then after I had filed I got a 1099 r in the mail for a 401k withdrawal I had completely forgot about, so I notified my tax pro and she said to wait until I got my return and file a amended return, I asked if she could help me with that, and she never replied, so I waited probably at least a month maybe longer, then I asked her again, and she said she couldnt do that, that I had to go a local h and r block, well the person at my local h and r block cant help me because my file is locked to the original tax pro, Chhandita Roy, I need my file unlocked and sent to Jennifer tisdale at the Lake City SC office, so she can help do Chhanditas job that I already paid Chhandita to do. Us customer dont understand taxes, thats why pay comoainirs h and r block to help us do it, because we dont know how.

I dont feel like i should have to pay to file the amended return but I also dont feel Jennifer tisdale at the Lake City SC office should do it for free.

I already paid and got terrible customer service from Chhandita Roy .i paid for the extended service peace of mind plan and my mind is not a peace and my tax pro cant seem to help me. Im stressed out right now and a little pissed off.

User's recommendation: Be wary of tax pros through the app and all the extra “protection and peace of mind” packages.

HR Block Pros: Some of the tax pros want to to help.

HR Block Cons: Tax pro i paid does not want to help.

Location: 913 East Pickard Street, Mount Pleasant, Michigan 48858, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

HR Block Reviews