I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA.Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine who recommended him.
She was able to get another card through him and proceeded to withdraw my funds. He also told them that I updated my address and ordered another card.
I called customer service, who assured me that I was getting a new card, yet they didn't do what I asked either.The card that my former friend withdrew funds from was supposed to be red charted, but they found a way around it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Income Tax Returns
- Review category
- Tax services
You May Also Like
- "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..."
- "What a joke. Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong. First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our..."
- "Bought the CD downloaded it it sint explanitiry nor complete . I called their line ended in Texas they had a hard time finding the canadian phone number as it..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "DO NOT BUY FLOWERS FROM AVA's. Read the other comments before you buy; I wish I would have. I paid $64 for a 6" vase with 8 carnations. This is..."
- "Ripped off! I usually use Sensodyne Pro Namel, gentle whitening but they were out at the store so I bought the regular Sensodyne. I was curious so I looked at..."
- "I ordered three bouquets of flowers for Mother's Day 2014. FromYouFlowers lets the customer select sizes and gives the option to upgrade to a bigger, nicer arrangement, but these..."