Hr Block - Confidentiality with senior tax advisor broken

272 of 643 Hr Block reviews

I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA.Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine who recommended him.

She was able to get another card through him and proceeded to withdraw my funds. He also told them that I updated my address and ordered another card.

I called customer service, who assured me that I was getting a new card, yet they didn't do what I asked either.The card that my former friend withdrew funds from was supposed to be red charted, but they found a way around it.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
272 of 643 Hr Block reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Dang

Feb 22, 2013 #613200

I am also an HRB employee. This is not a common problem within the company. The problem may be that it was at a corporate office and that guy was not suited for his position. You can tell a night and day difference between going to a corporate HRB office and going to a Franchisee owned office. Franchisee's actually care about the customers because it is their money and names at stake.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.