Bakersfield, California

I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA.Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine who recommended him.

She was able to get another card through him and proceeded to withdraw my funds. He also told them that I updated my address and ordered another card.

I called customer service, who assured me that I was getting a new card, yet they didn't do what I asked either.The card that my former friend withdrew funds from was supposed to be red charted, but they found a way around it.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Mack

Sounds like the Tax Pro might have thought your "friend" was trying to help you, and had no reason to believe your "friend" was trying to scam money away from both you and HRB. So sad!

Dang

I am also an HRB employee.This is not a common problem within the company.

The problem may be that it was at a corporate office and that guy was not suited for his position.

You can tell a night and day difference between going to a corporate HRB office and going to a Franchisee owned office.Franchisee's actually care about the customers because it is their money and names at stake.

uh