54 views

Hade an apt on the 4th to get the 1st and 2nd stimulus payments....then we changed my appointment to two weeks later now mind you I'm on disability I don't do my taxes so I don't have a clue of what to do and how it works so I get up early that morning drove all the way across town for my appointment on the 14th just to be told do your taxes online that's all they said h&;;;;;;;;;;;r block did not say we apologize unlike what the why didn't you guys call and told me this over the phone instead of having me get a babysitter for my kid and drive all the way out there for nothing they left me speechless and helpless and maybe that's the way people at age nor block are rude and uncaring I mean I don't have a clue this is my first dealings with them but like I told them I don't know what to do I don't know what to put in I don't know anything about IRS or how to get all four checks of my stimulus back they left me high and dry with their noses up in the air!!!;

Hr Block Pros: Nuthing.