HR Block Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Legal
Copyright Infringement Inquiries
Is this your business?
More phone numbers and emails Less phone numbers and emails

How to Contact HR Block?

Most Popular Number:

(800) 472-5625
General Inquiries
Total calls: 1 299 Issues resolved: 28 Last call: Apr 12, 2024

What Is the Corporate Phone Number For H&R Block?

The H&R Block corporate phone number is 1-800-472-5625. The H&R corporate office support is available all weekdays. However the timing is different during the weekends. While the H&R corporate office is available from 7 AM to 10 PM on weekdays, they are available from 7 AM to 8 PM Central Time on weekends. Also, for H&R Block Online and Software support, the H&R customer service phone number is available from 7 AM to 7 PM CT on weekdays. You can also chat using the same number and during the same working hours. There are some days when you might be unable to reach H&R Block customer service, including national holidays.

What Is the H&R Block Complaints Email?

If you want to share an H&R Block complaints email, write at hrbwebcompliance@hrblock.com. No matter what your problem is or what doubt you have, the H&R Block customer service will review your email and get back to you within 24-48 hours. But the response time may be longer depending upon the nature and complexity of your issues. When you are sending an email, be as specific as possible with your personal information, problem. Also, attach any required documents. This helps H&R Block customer service to get back to you sooner with the relevant and most effective solutions. Customers usually receive their response from 8 AM to 5 PM CST.

What Are H&R Block Corporate Office Working Hours?

H&R Block’s corporate office typically works from 7 AM to 10 PM CT on weekdays. On weekends, H&R Block customer service is open from 7 AM to 8 PM C T. H&R Block’s corporate office typically works from 7 AM to 10 PM CT on weekdays. On weekends, H&R Block customer service is open from 7 AM to 8 PM CT. You can first try to get a solution to your problem using the H&R Block Corporate phone number and email address by reaching out to them during the business hours. But if you are not able to do so and you live close to the H&R Block Corporate office, you can pay them a visit and communicate your query with the concerned representative. You can also go to the corporate office if the problem you are facing is complex and it needs an expert’s opinion.

PissedConsumer Club

David W Dyw
Complaint
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.2

I filed taxes with h and r block app, and paid a tax pro to review it, Chhandita Roy is her name.then after I had filed I got a 1099 r in the mail for a 401k withdrawal I had completely forgot about, so I notified my tax pro and she said to wait until I got my return and file a amended return, I asked if she could help me with that, and she never replied, so I waited probably at least a month maybe longer, then I asked her again, and she said she couldnt do that, that I had to go a local h and r block, well the person at my local h and r block cant help me because my file is locked to the original tax pro, Chhandita Roy, I need my file unlocked and sent to Jennifer tisdale at the Lake City SC office, so she can help do Chhanditas job that I already paid Chhandita to do. Us customer dont understand taxes, thats why pay comoainirs h and r block to help us do it, because we dont know how.

I dont feel like i should have to pay to file the amended return but I also dont feel Jennifer tisdale at the Lake City SC office should do it for free.

I already paid and got terrible customer service from Chhandita Roy .i paid for the extended service peace of mind plan and my mind is not a peace and my tax pro cant seem to help me. Im stressed out right now and a little pissed off.

Guest-5095364
To reach mr Shah to prepare taxes oct 15
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
3.8

No one EVER ANSWERS THE PHONE at west 14th and 7 avenue Manhattan office. The phone rings forever and finally a message but no number to reach a particular employee

How Good is HR Block's Customer Service?

Dietrich Bkg
Dietrich Bkg
Feels Disappointed | Dec 01, 2023

HR Block says they will stand behind you and help you. Problem is there no one to answer there phones.

Kathleen B Obn
Kathleen B Obn
Feels Disappointed | Jun 17, 2023

Endless loop of automated responses with no person. Long time customer will never use or recommend hr block again.

Ulis Sdp

8% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call HR Block?

Cards Question:

• “Emerald card and tax printouts”
  • “Emerald card problems”
  • “To get a card sent to me”

Request for Information Question:

• “Question on 8863 form”
  • “Tax lady did my taxes wrong. And she wont call me back”
  • “About my taxes”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “My consultant wont return my calls”
  • “I'm not having my calls returned regarding reimbursement of interest charges due to H&R mistake”
  • “Missing return”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Tax preparer told us to finish our taxes ourselves and charged us $300.00”
  • “Transactions dispute”
  • “Fee reimbursement”

Refund Question:

• “I filed my taxes 3 years ago one year was late and that tax never got sent in and I paid for it I would like to get my money back I don't want to go through h&r block no more I just want my money back I'll pay for my taxes to keep telling me it was s”
  • “Activities for my refund and customer service at Marlow heights in Maryland h&r block”
  • “Refund was disallowed”

Account Question:

• “Blocked out of online account”
  • “Check balance”
  • “Account”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “2021 taxes filed IRS never received”
  • “Paid for program and have not received the program and the code”
  • “Because I can't get them to answer the phone and I had a lady on the phone and she must hung up on me!”

Employment Question:

• “401 k”
  • “W2”
  • “1099 k”

Product/ Service Question:

• “There has been a mistake on filing for my adavance loan and it has not been fixed by H&R block”
  • “I could not access my account”
  • “App wont work”

Staff Question:

• “Capain about service donor in 2023”
  • “Speak to a manager”
  • “Customer service: HR Block Representative goofed and trying to get answer from manager. Being ignored hung up and put on hold several times today. Need to speak with manager”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Refusing to do my taxes because I am homeless and after making an appointment carman the tax person call me back to cancel my appointment so I may want to have this issue resolve or I will take this to abc 15 news to let everyone know that he block w”
  • “To cancel my lost and stolen card”
  • “Activate card”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Lost application”
  • “Cant track my stimulis by the website”

Other Question:

• “I only earned 9141 dollars on my social security do I need to file and if so do I have to pay”
  • “Have a complaint”
  • “Taxes problem”

About

Related Companies

H and R Block Canada

Summary

HRB Digital, better known as H&R Block, is a large tax services provider. The company was founded in 1955. Its headquarters is based in Kansas City, Missouri, United States. H&R Block specializes in multi-unit management tax preparation. Available tax solutions include the following: Integrated Tax Filing, Tax Refund & Payment, Expat Tax Services, Mobile Tax Applications, Federal Tax Return, and many more. The company also provides a broad range of financial services. They are Refund Anticipation Check, Emerald Advance, Emerald Card, Money Management etc. There are more than 10000 company-owned and franchise-related locations across the United States and Puerto Rico, Canada, Australia, and India. H&R Block has tax offices in several US military bases.

HR Block reviews and complaints

1.4
Liberty Tax
395 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about HR Block? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup