1.1
Additional Fees

Today I am preparing my 2017 tax return using the H&R block deluxe software. The software only offer the 1040 form.

I am looking for the 1040A and 1040EZ forms but couldn't find it. I called customer service and talked to several people, they simply just don't have the answer, some of them don't even know if the form exist. When I was transfer to a manager, he was so angry. All he is asking is why do I have to have the 1040EZ when I already had the 1040, it's the same.

I told him that form a college kid that has only one W2 with no other income and itemization, I shouldn't have to file out the form 1040, I should only need the 1040EZ, complete two page and done. He is so angry and raising his voice and said "We are trying to file a return and you are looking for a form?" He sounds like someone is already doing something really bad to him. I told him that I paid for it and should be able to use it. He is more angrier and shout on the phone.

I decided it's not worth it so I just told him to hang up. I have been using H&R block for over 10 years so may be it's time to move on to other software.

I would not recommend H&R Block to anyone else that I no. I will not use this software again unless this is the only one software on earth that is available.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Technical Support.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Mar 11.

Comments