The lady at the hr block office filled our paperwork out incorrectly, after we left the office we were discussing how we didn't get as much of a refund as last year I called her back and ask if she gave us all the right deductions and she said yes, everything is correct I had someone else look it over, so we just thought, ok.Anyhow the next day we got a call from them and she hadn't check a box right and that delayed our getting the two day refund so we had to wait 10 days but....

she also didn't do our eic right and cheated us out of 2000 and 120 from state.. so..... we had to go a week later to amend our form.. but to top it all off she told mu husnands brother when they went in to do their taxes..

cofidential?????

I think not!But we were told everyone makes mistakes, sure would like the main number to hrblock!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Sugar Land, Texas, United States #117307

Pretty simple to figure out. It's everywhere! 1-800-HR BLOCK

Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more Hr Block - Tax Refund Nightmare Hr Block "I went into H and R block Jan 27th of this year to file jointly with my husband who is currently deployed.I had an appointment that was supposed to be..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more