3.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Update by user Apr 06

Another appointment was made with for a second chance of service recovery with a discount so I was happy to go to another location. Thank you

Original review posted by user Apr 06

to the manager of HR Block 10509-51 Avenue Edmonton, AB T6H0K5 Yesterday I was very excited to file my US tax return at your Edmonton office, over the past 13 years my wife and I have been loyal costumers of HR block and yearly had made appointments in Las Vegas and California and have never been disappointed with the level of service and professionalism presented by the HR staff.On the day of my appointment I did not receive any email or phone confirmation, I called to confirm and upon my arrival with Marian Maxwell at 5pm, left work early and drove across town to HR office where I was meet with not the most friendliest staff or offer of coffee and upon arrival.

the office was in the back that had storage area and such a disorganized, dirty office space, unprofessional presentation skills from Marian I immediately asked my self is this service that HR Block would be proud off and even worth the $570 that I am being charged?? So My question was asked to Marian and she told me that I should look at the IRS web sight or go back to the US to file my claim. This was shocking to me that the question of what service am I paying for was answered and I left the office as my business was not appreciated at all. Not only was this trip a complete waste of my time but also very disappointing.

to the fact that on my day off this Saturday I will back up my 4 kids at 6 am to cross the boarder to drive 2 hours to MT for my new appointment at 9am at another HR Block. Expressing my extreme disappointment and the only reason I will post this on the reviews is so that another customer will not have the poor experience that happened with me.

Still loyal to HR Block and this location does not represent the HR Brand at all.Thomas T

Review about: Hr Block Tax Return.

Preferred solution: costomer service recovery .

I didn't like: Inexperienced tax preparer.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments