WE ARE USAF SERVING OVER SEAS...H&R USED OUR WRONG ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND WE HAVE BEEN FIGHT THEM TO GET OUR MONEY BACK.

EVERY PERSON WE TALK TO GIVES US A DIFFERENT ANSWER. IT HAS BEEN 26 DAYS! Their bank and offices are so unorganized and I am going to have to get legal involved to get my money. Harable service, will not let me talk to a manager or nothing.

This company sucks!!!! monday they told us we will have our money and NO we didnt!!! We actually got a e-mail saying there is a check waiting for us at H&R But guess what our H&R does not do check in England. We have sent things by fax they loose.

I am very very pissed and i have already gone to the media..

We have told them 100 time they will not print checks in England.Its there *** up and they need to fix

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

nikalseyn

You can do your federal taxes free online at Turbotax.com and e-file it for free.All three of my military kids use it, no matter where they are stationed.

Never, ever pay to have it done. Also, there should be someone on base doing them for you guys. They may be backed up and slow, etc. but each base usually has this service available for free.

But, your best bet for next year at least, is to do them yourself online at TurboTax.com.Really, airman, it is rather easy to do.