I did my taxes and chose the delux option through H&R block's website...I spent at least 2 hrs doing my own taxes...when I went to file the total was $130 I was told for an extra $30 a professional could review my taxes and protect me incase of an audit.I spent the extra $30.

The tax professional review my taxes and told me to give her the permission to efile my taxes.

I tried giving the permission to efile my taxesand I was forced to spend an extra $30.If I knew I was going to spend over $160 I could have went to an accountant H&R Block online is a total SCAM watch out!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Taxact Bait-n-switch Taxact "I am looking at the ad for Taxaxt Premium 2016 on their web site that gives absolutely no exclusions (such as for filing a simple return like the 1040EZ) and..." Read more Hr Block - Terrible Customer Service Hr Block "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more