In the office guy screwed up my taxes.called corporate in Kansas city talked to rude dumb criminal people yelling and laughing.They don't care about customers.Chelsea is a major *** who harrasses customers.

I will be getting paid for their stupidity. Government needs to shut them down! Why is this company getting paid to file taxes incorrectly. In the office they commit fraud then corporate tries to pretend nothing happens.

CRIMINALS. Now the computer error from hr *** is delaying everyone's taxes. Disgusting company and employees is this America or a 3 rd world country without standards?

Don't give them your business they lie steal and cheat!Where's the police?

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Premier Tax Free - Premier Tax is a scam Premier Tax Free "I put my tax refund into their box/kiosk in March 2017 at CDG, and they did not process my refund. Thier PABLO kiosk was conveniently broken. I had taken cash..." Read more Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Hr Block - Confidentiality with senior tax advisor broken Hr Block "I had my taxes prepared with Marcos Romo at H & R Block on Niles in Bakersfield, CA. Afterwards, he started giving my personal information to a friend of mine..." Read more Wall And Associates - I Was Scammed by Wall & Associates Tax Service Company Wall And Associates "My name is Angelique Pierce and unfortunately I have become the victim of the shady practices of Wall & Associates, a company I hired to help me resolve some tax..." Read more Converse has no quality Converse "Quality of Converses shoes is getting worse and not any better. I see people from all over the world complaining about converse shoes falling apart in couple of months. Yjis..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more