Verified Reviewer

2.5

For the first time I was not approved for the emerald advance. After thinking about what happened I know the reason.

Because it was put in we pay rent and we havent paid rent for 5 or 6 years. Which I have filled with u since I was 15 and now Im 46. So u can check to see. Now that being said, she (who was not personal and rude) said she could not fix the mistake.

So there for we were denied an advance.

Now because my wife and I were denied and it cant be fixed by h and r block we are going to Jackson Hewitt to get an advance which means we will have to fill with them. This has made me very upset. For future u guys need to find away to correct a mistake. So on dec 27 Im filling for an advanced with Jackson Hewitt and u guys have lost a customer.

But not just me but quite a few people who I talked into years past to go to h and r block. I use to love h and r block till I moved to Illinois.

User's recommendation: Make h and r block great again.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hr Block Pros: Technology.

Hr Block Cons: No refund after error.

Comments