2.8
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I filed with block, because i wanted to see if i could get the 3000$ advance. Of course you don’t find out how much you’ll get until AFTER it’s filed, also subject to underwriting approval.

I got over the fact that i only could get 500$ from my 9000+ return. So it gets close to the time i am to receive my refund and i want to link my bank account and remove my money right away because i was told that in order to get the advance you have to put your money on this card. So first thing, you can’t link your card they’re having system issues. So i call and start to read the fine print.

The card issued does not have your name on it and an over the counter withdrawal will not only cost you 35$ but no bank will give you an over the counter withdrawal without your name on the card to verify it. So now you have to order a new card and wait days to receive it. Next you can only make 1 transfer every 5 days for 500$, you can only make a maximum amount of transfers in one month for a total of 2500$ meaning it will take me months to get my money off. Another 35$ fee to have your card expedited.

A 1000$ daily spending limit. I understand these are the woes of using debit card from banks like AXOS but my issue is the lack of information and knowledge that the HNRblck agent gives you.

As well as the tiny pamphlet you’re given that doesn’t have all of this information in it. These are things you should know upfront not after your money is already going to this card.

I will post an update.