Last year I got the cash advance from H&R Block and got this card. I basically just used it to pay my bills and let my paychecks stack.

This year, I did the same thing because I am always a little strapped for cash around this time of the year. When I went online to make sure the cash advance went through, it turns out they had been charging me "inactivity fees". This time I resolved to find a work around to their Transfer Request Form.

If I am not mistaken, they have a $3,500 daily limit so I am going to go to walmart and buy money orders until I have every last penny out. Then I am canceling my card and I will never get another one of these things again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

I WILL NEVER EVER USE THE EMERALD CARD AGAIN. LOOKS LIKE WE ARE THE LAST OF THE GROUP TO GET OURS DROPPED.

Besides the H & R Block did very lil communicating.

I had issues and couldn’t get answers. Metabank next year!

the shut my card down .cleaned my account out and sent me a check that never claim also the philipens is a really awful place to get call dumped like 100 time don't use the card it's shakey at best