Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

So I am at home making lunch when I start to get alerts on my phone.Someone is charging huge amounts of money in a different state on my card that is in my wallet .

I immediately change my pin then call Emerald card. I file a fraud claim and they tell me while I was on the phone they declined a charge. They told me it would be investigated and my money should be back in my account in about 3 days . Two days later my paycheck is deposited but my account is closed.

Money in limbo. Called Emerald and found out they let more charges come through the account. I have never have that kind of money in my account EVER...and I had already claimed fraud... What idiots!!!

Anyway, they had cancelled the account because of the charges they let through. Luckily my paycheck is safe(hopefully). Long story short .. the fraud girl said after a long phone call that she could not prove that I had not made the charges myself.

So apparently,I am a Time Lord who can travel from Georgia to Florida in a blink of an eye in my trusty Tardis.

I was robbed of $272...however they allowed another $391 through after the fraud claim.Save Youself Don’t Use Emerald Card!