I have been a emerald card holder for 4 years and out of the four years my account has been hacked a numerous times leaving my balance 0 dollars . Now when calling in and talking to representative about charges being made on my account with out my knowledge and my account is zero balance leaving me no money .

The representative cancelled my card and told me to go to a tax office and get a new card ( well tax season over so most of the tax offices are closed not to mention the one that were open were far and I had no money to get there ) She tell me we will send you a new card in four days at a charge of 35 dollars ( well I just told you my card was hacked so I have no money lord know when I will hear form your claims department to get my money back that was stolen now I have to pay 35 dollars to get the card in FOUR DAYS) I would expect if I am being charged 35 dollars I would get the card at least in two days not four days that means I have noooo money for four days . WOW not even the post office express charges that much and you get the package in 24 hours .

My question here is who is the real thieves in this equations . Stressed for being hacked and money stolen and Disappointed and Hurt this is Emerald way on how to treat dedicated card holders .

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2017.

Comments