I have been a emerald card holder for 4 years and out of the four years my account has been hacked a numerous times leaving my balance 0 dollars .Now when calling in and talking to representative about charges being made on my account with out my knowledge and my account is zero balance leaving me no money .

The representative cancelled my card and told me to go to a tax office and get a new card ( well tax season over so most of the tax offices are closed not to mention the one that were open were far and I had no money to get there ) She tell me we will send you a new card in four days at a charge of 35 dollars ( well I just told you my card was hacked so I have no money lord know when I will hear form your claims department to get my money back that was stolen now I have to pay 35 dollars to get the card in FOUR DAYS) I would expect if I am being charged 35 dollars I would get the card at least in two days not four days that means I have noooo money for four days . WOW not even the post office express charges that much and you get the package in 24 hours .

My question here is who is the real thieves in this equations .Stressed for being hacked and money stolen and Disappointed and Hurt this is Emerald way on how to treat dedicated card holders .

Review about: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments