Hr Block - Extortion Scam

8 of 643 Hr Block reviews

I was originally told on the phone that h&r block would do my taxes for about $200.Okay, a bit steep but I went there.

When they saw the size of my refund they automatically charged me over $500 for the exact same return because they could do it and get away with it and if I didn't like, too f***ing bad about it! They would not file the return and I would still be charged $200 for their "services".

What the *** kind of extortion racket are these guys permitted to run?

Mafia guys have been imprisoned for that kind of stuff but these guys are outside the law?WTF?

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
8 of 643 Hr Block reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 14 #1271065 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

I believe that because of their lobbying and corruption of a whole lot of congressional members that they can get away with this. Class actions suits should've happened YEARS ago and HR Block just an afterthought of what not to do. So for that $200, I'm assuming you were a 1040EZ person. Because that's as cheap as it went, if you could call it that. I hope you're better off now than when this happened.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.