Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 10, 2021

The site states that the representative will not charge you any hidden fees you will be told up front what you will be charged. Each year I have been randomly charged fees no one can explain for .

They messed my taxes up in 2020 then turned around and charged me almost double to fix there mistake after being told I wasnt being charged. That was not the cause I was overcharged for service talked about and mistreated in a very unprofessional way. Comments were made for me to go back where I went, it was not their fault comments were made out loud about me (WAS I GETTING RUDE)as soon as I came in on schedule time I had not said anything to anyone comments were made about other clients in front of me talking down on customers because they did not want to Camp;;;;;;;R block rude behavior to me and my two-year-old child.I was set down and told to sign paperwork when I asked what it was for and repeatedly asked what I was being charged for and why the price was changing. I clearly discuss being scammed out of money prior to my visit at another H&;;;R Block and clearly told the representative I did not want that to happen again.I was charged for things I was told I would not be charged for .

When I was asked what my last name was repeatedly due to having on a mask I assumed there was a miscommunication .

As I began to spell it to make sure there was no Error in communication a comment was made well I know how to spell that . I was scammed out of money but like the representative stated maybe I should back where I came from .

User's recommendation: Stay away from this place trying to get answers from corporate is a joke as well.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Advertisement.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments