50 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

After 25 years of loyally using H &R with my husband and on my own I am so totally outraged at this years service. I clearly spoke to the woman doing my return and told her If I had to wait additional time this year due to the child tax credit I did not want to file with H&R because its expensive and if I have to wait why pay extra she in no uncertain terms said the irs is not holding returns longer and that id have no problem with my return.

I was supposed to get a return on 3-5 then I called my branch and she said the 3-7 now today they are saying due to filing that way i have no date.

I am livid I paid 525 dollars to do my taxes and was lied to and deceived I don't feel that the preparer had my best interests and further she didn't take any of the documents that i had in re to my disabled son's schooling or cover work product or medical expenses or vehicle expenses I am outraged. 570-396-****

Comments