I filed my taxes online at home as usual and deposited both my and my kids father's income tax onto my card.It usually works, this year it didn't.

FINE. They rejected depositing his return and have been holding my money in a HOT CARD status for four business days already. My main problem is that their fraud department is not a number you can call, you have to wait for them to call you. No one can help, everyone just post notes to the account.

They can't tell me if my payments are going to bounce, they can't tell me when my funds will be available, and they can't tell me why I wasn't notified that I could no longer deposit two refunds onto my card. I will never use this Emerald Card again. I can't wait to close this account and send my money to my checking account where I can go to a bank and speak with a person when I have an issue.

Beware of these *** prepaid accounts with their headquarters on the other side of the world.

They take their time and it's ridiculous.Just put your money in your checking account.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

My 87 year old mother in law had identity theft.She never leaves her home.

We took her to H& R block on 4/14 for taxes. She paid with a check. By 6:30 that same day someone set up a fake social security online account and diverted her social security checks to a Well Fargo account. Someone at H&R is responsible for providing her information.

She is home 100% of time and I pay her bills.

Coincidence?I doubt it.

Commerce, Texas, United States #678860

They denied my fraud case. Someone stole my card and emptied my account. Emerald card wont help in anyway.

Shawntell
to s***mom #1366341

Someone stole over 500.00 off my card, wich was alll i had n i was treated like the criminal and they wouldnt do anything. Ive still not been reimbursed as i was told.

to Shawntell #1379567

That's horrible! Exactly why I say that prepaid card and their services associated with that card sucks!