32.4K views

I recieved a letter with a plastic card included with information about the H&R Block Emerald Advance. Which, yes on approved credit, based on what your antisapated tax return will be, will loan you up to $1000.

I brought all the information and papers needed to my H&R Block agent. I was told to antisapate a return of $8,470.00. How ever my loan was denied within 2 seconds of my agent pressing the send button.

My agent said (I quote) "I'm sorry your loan wasn't approved. It's sad 80% of the loans aren't. I've only had one approved that I have done. People get their hopes up and well...you should get your w-2's soon."

80%!!!!

Why even bother to waste the paper and plastic cards with loans % like that!!!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

I have been using HR block for 5 years.I went to get an Emerald Advance last year I told the lady I was raising my grandson she didn't put it in the computer so I was denied she said I wouldn't get enough back to get a loan.I went back 2days later another person reset it within 10 minutes 900.00 was loaded to my card.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #993515

I get the advance every year no problem

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #934428

I need money for the wedding

I've never had a problem with H and R Block

Chicago, Illinois, United States #908338

I am suing them who want in.

Belleview, Florida, United States #906080

I am so pissed F u h & R block says i have insufficient cash flow which is not the case!!

to Anonymous Little Rock, Arkansas, United States #910622

What mine said. Ahhhhwish I would have know and not wasted my time. My agent was super sweet though.

Seattle, Washington, United States #905967

I got denied too. How incredibly disheartening...Ive been a client for YEARS. My 6 year old and I really needed that.

I am going to see if I get approved tonight. If I do not they will lose a customer that's for sure. I will do it my *** self.

Saginaw, Michigan, United States #905505

I was always approved for a h&r loan and today I was denied for a loan so now I don't think I will continue my tax services wit h&r block nd I have been a consumer for over 14years