Hr Block - H&R Block SCAMMED US IN BLOOMINGTON, ILLINOIS

27 of 661 Hr Block reviews

This is the second time we've been scammed & robbed by H&R Block over the past few years!They lie!!

I specifically asked how much it would cost to file as a "1 man" business (EASY, BECAUSE I DID MOST OF IT FOR THEM) & I was told in front of other employees that it would be $250-$350 MAX! When we went to sign & pay, the stealing BASTARDS charged us a whopping $560! A couple of employees there heard this other employee quote me the original cost & offered to do NOTHING!!!!! H&R Block needs to be investigated, sued & complaint filed through the BBB & Commerce Committee!

They are lying, cheating, scamming, unprofessional & unfriendly snakes!!!PLEASE DO NOT GO TO H&R BLOCK!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
27 of 661 Hr Block reviews

Jan 14 #1271067 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

While I do sympathize with you, the second time? There's a saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Why did you bring shame on yourself? I hope you now have better options now instead of getting yourself fleeced year after year.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Hr Block. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hr Block.
Filing a new complaint about
×