Verified Reviewer

Update by user Apr 17, 2021

No response still from anyone at HR block, I've called and again hung up after 3hrs and 10mins on hold, no solutions and emailed and tried every form to reach them with no response or even an attempt to resolve or help issue.

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2021

I have spent over 15hrs on the phone over past 2 wks trying to use them as I have in past for my taxes - however there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE OR SUPPORT! you get hung up on and transferred around and everyone blames another department and none can help you because not their dept - surprisingly enough there are NO managers or Supervisors in any area i've spoken with tiher, absolutely no way to reach or escalate any issues...

I have never been treated so poorly and spent so much time and energy trying to use a business that clearly does not care about customers.

I will be filing with BBB as I cannot get the software completed to file my taxes and will have to use another company. Very awful experience this year and hope this save someone else time and money and they advertised free state and local which is not true either.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments