Ive done my taxes online with HR BLOCK for 15 years, and never had an issue. However, last year I began having problems with their online tax program.

When I was filing my taxes using their tax program, the new program was complicated and confusing. I needed support, and could not get in touch with a live person, as the online Q&A was only basic info. This year I tried to complete my daughters taxes for her that she had already begun in March, but I was locked out. Finally got someone to talk to me and they told me I could not get in and complete her taxes until NOV.30th, because HR Block was setting up the website for 2019.

Tried On that day and all of her information is gone. She only needed to add her bank account # to have finished. When I FINALLY got to speak with someone,they told me they dont know why or where all of my daughters info is, nor did she know who knew. She also did not knowif there were policies in place for these actions taken by HR Block.

She said she would find somebody and then connected me to a line that is not valid. Several more people and nobody knew!

Horrible customer servive and did not know much about the co. I have switched to turbo tax and had no issues.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Software.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03.

Comments