Verified Reviewer

1.6

My husband and I have been customers of H&R Block for over 20 years! We have never encountered a problem until tonight (1-29-21)!

We had an appointment scheduled for 6pm that we scheduled last year! When we arrived we were not greeted, only told "she, the receptionist, would be with us in a moment! When we finally were greeted the receptionist told us our tax preparer was running behind. We were fine with that!

We sat in the office 30 minutes and our tax preparer, Brenda, said she was still with her customer, but she would see if someone else could take is. Fine, no problem. She asked the other ladies and they had "other" appointments. In the meantime, a lady walked in, without an appointment, and told the receptionist that she only had unemployment to file, another tax preparer took her right away!

That infuriated me!! Another man walked in with an appointment for 7pm, they told him they were behind. He was upset as well! Another couple walked in with an appointment at 7 pm, and a tax preparer took them right then!

It made me furious!! We had been there for well over an hour and we were overlooked and still sitting there!! Bad, bad customer service!!! We had been going to this location for over 20 years!!!

We FULLY expect some sort of compensation for our unbelievably horrible experience!! And, i fully expect a phone call from someone at corporate!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Preferred solution: Free tax session and apology .

Hr Block Pros: Used to be the best.

Hr Block Cons: Worse experience ever.

Comments

#1990276

I totally agree with your comment.

Hr Block Reviews