70 views

H&;;;;;;;;;;;;;;R Block has changed bank partners from Axos Bank to MetaBank, National Association. The transfer includes the Card Account associated with your H&R Block Emerald Prepaid Mastercard, as well as any other H&R Block account you have at Axos Bank, such as H&R Block Emerald Advance, H&R Block Emerald Savings, Refund Advance, and Refund Transfer.

Even though the bank provider is changing, H&R Block will continue to service your account(s) as we always have.

We are here to assist you if you have any questions. These things are not changing: - email received in early December from HR Block

So this apparently not True... My Axos bank card has been deactivated, and all attempted transactions declined. They deactivated it on Monday, and the new account shows 0 dollars.

My old account has virtually disappeared along with all of the money on it. I have been on hold for hours, hung up on, transferred, and then hung up on again.

Worst experience ever. My issue is still not resolved and I do not have a clear path forward.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Emerald Prepaid Card.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hr Block Cons: Very poor customer service and software, Poor communication, Issue resolution.

Comments

#1974877

fraud dept. sounds like the same person every time. and can't help

Hr Block Reviews