Went through the entire tax return process and it was to be submitted for free (both federal and state in my case).Well, I spent WEEKS preparing to send it out and today I finally finished but when I go to file it asks me to enter the keycode.

I no longer have my keycode because I deleted my email mailbox, which had my purchase confirmation email! So aggrevated! Of course, I cant get a hold of anyone through their 800 number. Does anyone have a keycode I can use that wont be using?

I believe it is the same code for everyone, although different each year (even though they tell you otherwise)??It would be GREATLY appreciated!

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Wall And Associates - Tax Help That Did Not Happen Review Wall And Associates "i was lied to by mr vincent washington on 02/16/17 mr told that his tax audit law firm representive i signe the cantract with 500 initial fee . 6 hours..." Read more Intuit - Turbotax - WI state - Misleading info & calculations Intuit "In WI state return, there is a question for non-taxable WI return in Turbo tax. If you are part year resident, it considers other state income as non-taxable income in..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Intuit - Tax Software Review from Medford, New Jersey Intuit "Turbo tax You blankin ,dumb, morons, i have so much contempt for your product that i may not ever use it again!!!!!! , i use three different lap tops, 3..." Read more Sonic - Absolutely terrible Sonic "Some girl with short blonde hair was taking my order and she had an attitude problem and she got mad because I said I wanted marinara sauce with my tatertots..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Please solve this or should i get legal advise from lawyer? Lazada Malaysia "Order no. 335567535 placed on 10/sept/2017. Received confirmation email. Without any noticed 9days after got email from lazada on 19/sept/2017. Then i make an online chat with customer service on..." Read more