What a joke.Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong.

First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our lowest price EVER". And then my girlfriend gets a disc in the mail from them that was $5 cheaper? Liars. Second, the software is EXTREMELY counter intuitive.

Every time you try to do something, the way you think it should be done is far from how they actually have it set up. Third, I bought the "Delux plus state" so my girlfriend could do her state taxes with it. Turns out that it costs an EXTRA $20 to e-file your state return with this garbage software. She paid because she didn't realize that there are several websites to e-file state taxes for free.

Finally, I called their support line because the software repeatedly told me "activation code incorrect", I was on hold for an hour and 2 minutes before I finally hung up. I couldn't be more disappointed in software or a company.

I will pay an accountant $400 every year moving forward just to about the aggravation of this ridiculous program.Garbage

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of tax software. Hr Block needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tax software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hr Block.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments