Hr Block - Hrb Digital Tax Preparation Review

23 of 661 Hr Block reviews

Update added by user Dec 09, 2016

I did not give them 5 stars. I clicked 1 Star for each one because I was not happy with service this week.

As well as being told by the Client Services Organization who answered my call that I can Not REAPPLY FOR THE EMERALD ADVANCE AGAIN THIS YEAR.

THE MANAGER TOLD ME THAT I COULD AFTER I GET IT CLEARED UP.

I HATE BEING LIED TO AND RUSHED OUT OF THE BATESVILLE ,MISSISSIPPI H&R BLOCK OFFICE WHEN THEY KNEW IT WAS THEIR FAULT.

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2016

H&R block took ALL OF THE TAX PREP FEES AND PREVIOUS EMERALD ADVANCE FEES OUT OF MY TAX CHECK LAST YEAR BUT FAILED TO DOCUMENT IN THE SYSTEM.I APPLIED THIS WEEK FOR AN EMERALD ADVANCE at the Batesville Mississippi H&R Block office AND THEY DENIED ME BECAUSE IT WAS STILL SHOWING UP THAT I OWED THE FEES.

I had to call myself other places when I was told that the Manager or staff in the OFFICE Could have pulled my taxes paperwork and looked at it since I filed there with them. And it would have showed that it had been paid. I AM VERY UPSET WITH H&R BLOCK. I have BEEN WITH THEM 12 YEARS AND NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

NOW THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS SERIOUSLY FLAWED.THE WORKERS ARE TOO UNCONCERNED TO BE DEALING PEOPLE'S MONEY. I AM SWITCHING THIS YEAR TO SOMEONE NEW.

I DO NOT ACCEPT MISTAKES WITH MY MONEY.HAD I NOT APPLIED FOR THE EA..THEY WOULD HAVE CHARGED ME TWICE.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Tax services
review #970228

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hr Block? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
23 of 661 Hr Block reviews

Jan 14 #1271052 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

That's why you go slow. Make sure they all got one star, like I did. Water under the bridge, really. Just wanted to say that first off, it was a blessing in disguise that you got rejected for it, and further, this is textbook Block in terms of fleecing money and doing Attorney General worthy illegal acts, as in blatantly taking your money and making a lie saying you didn't pay. I hope that you're able to go somewhere else, or at least go to a free tax place. Google will help you to find it.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.