Verified Reviewer

Ive been waiting over a week for my return phone call from corporate. My tax representative messed up all my taxes and sent me home in tears.

After I realized her mistakes, the manager then fixed my federal but not my state return (said there was nothing they could do about that) and then still charged me full price. When i asked about the max refund guarantee or your money back, they told me they would credit me 50 dollars. I havent received any money from them or my return call from when i talked to some one with corporate.

I have filed with h&;;;;;r for 5+ years and based off all the carelessness I have endured this year (that i need the money most due to covid) I doubt i will ever file with them again. This was the least professional experience from a tax professional ever!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Customer Care.

Hr Block Pros: Used to be the best.

Hr Block Cons: Very unprofessional for large organization, Almost missed out on thousands and was blown off for days, Money back is not given as promised.

Location: 1114 West Mercury Boulevard, Hampton, VA 23666