I had a scheduled appointment with HR Block in Point Pleasant, NJ in April of 2019 I filed my 2016, 2017 taxes. In August of 2019 I received notices from the IRS that I had not filed a tax return for either year and was delinquent threatening legal action.

I called HR Block and was told that I had to make an appointment and that nothing was available for days and I might need to pay for it. How is it possible that I signed for and paid roughly $800 for my tax returns to be filed and upon realizing that there is some issue received the absolute WORST service ever. Additionally, I was told that paying customers had appointments ahead of me... now I'll spend the next few days until this appointment sick to my stomach stressed and does HR Block care?

Nope. I've contacted my lawyer as I'm sure they deadline has past for 2016 so my refund of over 5k is lost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Return.

Reason of review: failed to provide service paid for and fails to take urgency in a deadline based matter that is on their fault.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hr Block Cons: Customer service does not care.

• H r Block Experince