Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I've used H&R Block for the past 4 years, and although it hasn't been perfect, it has been affordable. This year I have spent the past 11 weeks, yes 11 weeks attempting to complete my 2018 returns.

Patrick Mestas has promised me multiple times that he would complete my returns by the end of a particular day, only to contact me again having questions. He asks the same questions and appears to be incapable of navigating their system. I've called or dropped in multiple times, he's used the excuse that "THEY KEEP PILING TOO MUCH ON ME" as a justification for failing to complete my returns. I've left messages with the district manager, who failed to return my call, at any point, and also failed to effectively "call to action" the completion of my returns.

Now after meeting with Patrick again this morning, he called back to tell me he does not have the information to complete the final few lines, argumentative and condescending tones were too much. I will apparently need to come by the office tomorrow for my documents and have them completed elsewhere. H&R Block has absolutely failed to complete a simple return, and attempting to contact the local leadership or corporate office has failed me again.

This is beyond disgusting. Patrick should be evaluated, he is not competent and neither is the district manager Chris

If this situation has lead to my inability to file returns thru this office and I'm not able to have my extension fees refunded, I'm afraid legal action will be my next step.

Hr Block Cons: Poor communicative process, Customer service advertised guarantee, Terrible customer service, Poor refund.

Comments