Verified Reviewer

Hello,

My name is Tom Campeau and I submitted my tax return with H&R Block over 3 months ago. I am also active duty military.

I am in need of support.

I still have not received my tax return and I am concerned it was not accepted by the IRS. Its been over 3 months and no word or confirmation was received. Also I can not contact the H&R Block office that did my taxes in OFallon Illinois because it is now closed. This is poor support.

I am very frustrated and not satisfied with the level of support I have been receiving.

I do not plan on utilizing H&R Block in the future based on this experience.

I just need someone to tell me if the IRS accepted my tax return and why the payment is so late. Please someone help.

Tom Campeau

717 370****

Thomas.campeau@***.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Account.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hr Block Pros: Ok at the beginning.

Hr Block Cons: Poor communicative process.

Comments

#2017521

Let me guess, you’re in intelligence. This is the only explanation for a fool attempting to post his personal info on a PUBLIC message board that has nothing to do with any company. Stop being stupid.

Hr Block Reviews