Turnaround Time

Drove from Mountain Home to Boise to get my taxes done at Block Advisors.There were a couple of issues and the Office Manager said she would get back to me by email the next day.

Its been three days - still no response even after calling the Block Advisor office.

I probably will not recommend using Block Advisor for tax prep.The office manager did not give me confidence that she had the experience or knowledge to complete my military tax return.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hr block tax preparation. Hr Block needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hr block tax preparation in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hr Block.

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Darrell Braham, from Datatax 2000 Inc. Was Good,  But Not Anymore! Datatax 2000 "I have been using his Income Tax Preparation Services ever since I was living out in Miami Beach, Florida from around the year of 2003 up to Monday, November..." Read more Intuit - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE Intuit "I was just checking my bank statements and there is an unauthorized charge from Intuit. They withdrew money from my account without my consent or knowledge! Very scary! I will..." Read more Intuit - Discontinued services Intuit "I received a glossy brochure in the mail with the headline "Why your Quicken 2013 connected services are being discontinued". No paragraph below this headline explains "Why". It..." Read more Total failure by TaxAct Taxact "I've been using TaxAct for over 10 years and have generally been pleased. Not this year. I was filing an extension. In the past, you could go..." Read more Camping World - Worst experience in my life. NEVER AGAIN!!! Camping World "Will never purchase another item from Camping World again in my life. They have lied to me and are not true to their word. Their employees tore my canvas as..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more Advantage Rent A Car - Rented vehicle damaged, poor customer service Advantage Rent A Car "Rented a car at the La Guardia Airport location on 09/24/17 to be returned on 09/30/17 and provided agreement number LGA 55226. Confirmation # LADP0B1337AD. To my surprise and inconvenience,..." Read more