4.0
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I have 84 dollars being deducted from my tax return so a tax professional would look over my taxes before i filed them. She said everything looked great and found a tax credit that would get 200 more dollars.

I was pleased because they said it would be direct deposited in 8 to 15 days. After waiting almost a month and needing the money for bills i messaged her and asked why I hadn't received it yet. She informed me that the tax credit means I wouldn't receive my money until some time in march another 20 days or so after already waiting for almost a month .

She didn't think to tell me this until I messaged her .For 84 dollars I feel she should've mentioned this before filing. there's a big difference between 15 days and two months.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Return.

Reason of review: Not being informed.

Preferred solution: Tell someone encase they may not know !.

Hr Block Pros: Promptness of my agent.

Hr Block Cons: Lack of being informed.

• Details

Comments

Hr block sucks but the delay isn’t there fault if your return mostly is coming from eic child credit the irs is holding this year due to fraud from my previous years so anyone getting most from eic instead of federal has a delay , first time just I remember , I had bad experience went to them first time ever just found out for 2018 and to amend 15,16 and 17 I owe them 1340.00 they charged me full price for a amendment that’s unreal