Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I paid extra for the piece of mind and was told that if ever money was stolen from my card it will be returned and an investigation will take place. I was passed around by 4 different customer service reps then treated as if i was the criminal!!

Every penny i had was stolen...over 500.00 couldnt buy food for my kids n was almost evicted from my home. Im still struggling because that put me in the hole so bad. Ive been a loyal customer for over 20 years. NOT ANYMORE.

But i do expect my hsrd earned money to be replaced like i was told. Now h&r calls and tells me...we need you to come to our office and sign a form because we had a data error and your heating credit did not go through this should of gone through back in january.

Review about: Hr Block Tax Preparation.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

The Peace of Mind benefit has nothing to do with your card and card protection. It is protection against the unlikelihood that your return is questioned or audited by the IRS or your State and Block made an error.

With Peace of Mind they will also represent you at an audit.

If Block makes an error, it always reimburses the penalty and fees charges by the IRS et al, but with Peace of Mind, they will also pay the extra taxes for which you are now liable. Read what you buy.