I got my taxes prepared at h and r block. My tax refund was supposed to be an amount of 5,594.

Be for the fees for tax preparation, emerald loan, and 2 other small fees. When I received my refund aside from the fees I should have received 4,660 dollars. I only received 4,223 dollars. When I called the customer service number on the back of the emerald card the rep told me that the IRS sent them almost 1000 less than what I supposed to get.

I called the I TS 2 and bothe times they stated that they sent the amount that I was supposed to receive. After calling h and r block and the IRS back and forth was stressful. I truly believe h and R block took extra money or the emarald card company scammed me out of a lot of money they couldn’t even send me proof of the amount that IRS sent them.

So I know there lying. This is so crazy and frustrating how do I get this fixed.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Return.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

IllustriousGerbil383

I think emerald reps be stealing people money. They ask you for all the numbers on front and back of your card, including your full social, your entire address, and fob.

The only thing they don't ask you for is whether or not you have a penis or a *** Don't use this card! Go to a free ATM and pay the 3.50 per transaction (emerald charges), and take all your money off.