Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

What a joke.Bought this software because my girlfriend recommended it, turns out she was very wrong.

First of all I got emails from them saying "act now for our lowest price EVER". And then my girlfriend gets a disc in the mail from them that was $5 cheaper? Liars. Second, the software is EXTREMELY counter intuitive.

Every time you try to do something, the way you think it should be done is far from how they actually have it set up. Third, I bought the "Delux plus state" so my girlfriend could do her state taxes with it. Turns out that it costs an EXTRA $20 to e-file your state return with this garbage software. She paid because she didn't realize that there are several websites to e-file state taxes for free.

Finally, I called their support line because the software repeatedly told me "activation code incorrect", I was on hold for an hour and 2 minutes before I finally hung up. I couldn't be more disappointed in software or a company.

I will pay an accountant $400 every year moving forward just to about the aggravation of this ridiculous program.Garbage

Review about: Tax Software.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hr Block?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion