Toledo, Ohio
1.3
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

Ive had emerald card 3 yrs now no problems until this year 2019! When i filed my taxes i asked for 1000$ of it to be put in my savings.

I pull the 1000$ of my savings & now im being charged monthly since dec! When i call i was told that that $ was on an advance( that is automatically pulled the sec me $$ deposit ) & it was a mistake they would take care of it . 120$$ i call back why im i still being charged? Mam this was a 1000$ line of credit that you used.

Lol ok i was told that was a saving account. Yes mam we automatically put you in for lone of credit. Went round & round with these people that thats my $$ why would i pay you to spend my $$. Needless to say i got no where.

I owe $120 in fees on a line of credit that i didnt ask for . Cancelled my card whih has my weekly check deposit on it. Worst customer services ever . Didnt do anything to fix situations just would rather lose a customer .

I also will not go back to H&R block like i have the last 10 yrs. I will file my own.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hr Block Tax Refund.

Comments